PetStep Swimming Pool Leg Kit
Allow your pets access to the pool with ease. The PetStep swimming pool leg kit connects to your existing PetStep folding ramp (ramp sold separately) to let your pet walk in and out of the pool.
This kit contains two (2) 23.5″ aircraft aluminum legs with rubber feet, a 10″ stabilizing brace, plus 8 (eight) fiddle screws- three (3) per leg and two (2) for the brace which makes for quick and easy installation.
Kit is for use with the PetStep Folding Ramp ONLY!
Simply insert the legs into the bottom of the ramp and attach the stabilizer bar from the ends of the legs using the screws provided. Place the curved section of the ramp on the side of the pool and place the legs into the pool at the shallow end. The aluminum legs are hollow, which allows them to fill with water, holding the ramp in place. The ramp legs have rubber feet to keep it in place as well as to protect the pool bottom.
We recommend that the pool legs should not be left in chlorine or salt water pools for days at a time. Hosing the pool legs down on a regular basis will reduce the potential oxidation that could result from the extensive exposure to chlorine or other chemicals.
Take a look at the Pool Leg Kit Instruction Sheet for details on how to use this product.
- Assists your dog in gaining access in and out of the pool
- Includes: two (2) 23.5″ aircraft aluminum legs with rubber feet and eight (8) fiddle screws for simple and quick installation
- Rubber feet on the legs protect your pool and provide excellent grip
- Hollowed legs are designed to fill with water, securing a strong base for your dog as they access the ramp
- Pool must have between 3½ feet and 5½ feet from pool edge to pool floor
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.