Make Traveling With Your Dog
Safe and Convenient
Make it Safe and Easy to Travel With Your Pets!
PetStep ramps make it easy for dogs to enter or exit an auto, climb a set of stairs, or even access a swimming pool! PetStep folding ramps are both incredibly strong and lightweight making them the perfect way for the smallest person to help the largest dog into an SUV, truck, RV or any vehicle!
WHY CHOOSE A PETSTEP RAMP?
- Made of advanced composite plastic and fiberglass
- Unique soft non-slip rubberized walking surface
- Universal non-slip grip fits all vehicles and edges
- 70″ long when extended, folds to 36″ x 5 3/4″ for easy storage
- Rustproof, weatherproof components
- Weighs just 18 1/2 pounds
- 5-Year Warranty
DON’T BE FOOLED BY CHEAP KNOCK-OFFS!
The PetStep ramp has a soft non-slip ridged rubber surface not found on other ramps. It’s soft on paws and provides superior wet or dry traction. The ramp opens and closes with ease. The advanced plastic and fiberglass material is light and strong. The ramp can hold any size dog. It’s only 18.5lbs and has built-in carry handles for ease of transport. The heavy-duty rubber grips at each end keep the ramp in place during use. Easily washable with soap and water. No sandpaper or carpeting to trap moisture.
- Can carry up to 500 lbs. (Pets only!)
- Soft on paws.
- Superior traction in snow, mud or rain
- Opens and closes in seconds.
- Washes off quickly with a hose
- Reduces arthritis & dysplasia pain
- Sturdy construction and materials guaranteed to last
Five Years and Still Going Strong
According to the dozens of videos on his YouTube channel, Jaime Seeley of Canada is an outdoorsman, athlete and most notably, owner of a beautiful and rare Tosu Inu dog named Buddy.
If you’re a dog lover, you’re going to love the antics of Buddy and his owner. We highly recommend giving subscribing to their YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/seelstheman
In the meantime, take a look at Jaime’s video that highlights the PetStep ramp now in its fifth year of use!