The Original PetStep Folding Dog Ramp
One of the best things about dogs is how much they vary in personality, appearance, ability, and size. Every dog is unique. However, these vast differences in size and ability can make car travel a hassle.
Perhaps you have a vehicle like a large pickup truck or SUV that is much higher off the ground than other cars. It can be difficult for even large dogs to jump into your truck, so it would be impossible for smaller dogs. If your car or van is lower to the ground, many larger dogs will be able to jump in. However, if your dog suffers from health conditions like arthritis or hip dysplasia, it would be too difficult and unsafe for them to try to jump in and out without assistance. You also need to think about your own safety too, as constantly bending down and lifting your dog into your car can cause painful pulled muscles, especially if your furry friend is on the heavier side!
The PetStep ramp takes the hassle out of car travel with your dog. With its universal non-slip grip, it is able to fit all vehicles and edges so you can allow your dog to safely enter your car, van, SUV, or truck. The PetStep ramp measures 70” inches in length, which is one of the longest pet ramps on the market today. This length allows for a more gentle slope so that your dog can safely walk up and down the ramp. The rubberized surface of the ramp was developed specifically for paws, ensuring that dogs can naturally and comfortably dig into the material while walking, even when exposed to weather conditions like rain, snow, and sleet. The grit or carpet surfaces of other ramps simply cannot provide the same level of traction or safety.
Below, check out even more features that make the PetStep ramp so great!
- Made of advanced composite plastic and fiberglass and available in two colors, graphite/gray or khaki/beige
- Unique soft non-slip rubberized walking surface feels natural on paws and provides superior traction in all weather conditions
- Universal non-slip grip fits all vehicles and edges while folding in half for easy storage and portability
- Unique industry-leading dimensions avoid harsh inclines and promote pet safety
- Extremely durable and supports up to 500 pounds (animal use only) while remaining portable at 18.5 lbs
- Allows your pet to enter/exit the back of your vehicle or trailer as well as get on/off tables/furniture such as exam tables, sofas, or beds, or climb up/down stairs without having to jump
- Superior 5-year warranty
- 36″ L x 17″ W x 5¾” H folded
- 70″ L x 17″ W x 2½” H unfolded
- Weighs only 18.5 pounds
- Holds any size dog