THESE ARE FACTORY SECONDS AND RETURNED POOL RAMPS FOR DOGS
All sales are final and returns are not accepted.
The PetStep ramp and pool legs will show some signs of wear and minor cosmetic defects. Beyond appearance, the pool ramps come complete with all of the necessary parts and function like new. Each pool ramp kit is inspected before sale to ensure that both you and your dog will be happy with your ramp!
What Size Pool Kit Should I Order?
PetStep offers two pool leg options: Standard and Long. Our Standard pool legs are ideal for pool depths from 42 to 52 inches deep, as they raise the pool side of the ramp by 23”, creating a comfortable slope for your pup. This pool depth is measured from the pool floor to the top of the pool coping, not the depth of the water. For pools deeper than 52 inches, the Long leg kit is recommended to ensure that the ramp is not too steep so your dog can comfortably enjoy the pool!
The incline for the pool ramp with the Standard legs is approximately 30 degrees when placed in a pool with a 52” measurement, as shown in the diagram below. The vast majority of dogs find this incline very comfortable. However, if you’ve got a pool with a depth of 52” or less, but you’d like a gentler incline, you can certainly order the pool ramp with the long legs that will provide a milder slope.
Tips for Measuring Your Pool:
To collect the proper measurement needed to determine what pool leg length you should order, you’ll need a measuring tape. Before you start measuring, you’ll want to engage the thumb lock on your tape measure so that it stays in place while in the water. Measure the depth of your pool from the pool floor to the top of the pool coping where the top of the ramp will rest. Conversely, if you already know the exact depth of the water in your pool, you can measure the gap between the surface of the water and the top of the pool coping and add that to the depth of the water.
For more detailed instructions on how to install the pool ramp kit, check out the Pool Leg Kit Instruction Sheet.
Is your dog still learning to swim or apprehensive about using the PetStep pool ramp? We’ve authored a blog post with tips on teaching your dog to swim as well as training them to use the pool ramp with confidence.
Note: We recommend that the pool legs should not be left in chlorine or saltwater pools for days at a time. Hosing the pool legs down on a regular basis will reduce the potential oxidation that could result from the extensive exposure to chlorine or other chemicals. You can find more information about taking care of your pool ramp here.
PetStep Pool Ramp Kit Features at a Glance
- Unique soft non-slip rubberized walking surface – no sandpaper or carpet
- Opens and closes quickly and with ease (no hardware required)
- 500 lb capacity (animal use only)
- The universal non-slip grip fits all vehicles and pool edges
- Ramp measures 70″(L) x 17″(W)
- Folds in half (37″L x 17″W x 5¾”H)
- Ramp weighs 18½ pounds
- Will not corrode and can be cleaned with soap and water
- Ramp is made of advanced composite plastic and fiberglass
- Aluminum pool legs are available in Standard and Long lengths
- Rubber feet on the legs protect your pool and provide excellent grip
- The legs are hollow and designed to fill with water, securing a strong base for your dog as they access the ramp
- Locking braces add additional stability by locking the ramp in the deployed position in the pool
- 5-year warranty
*Free shipping applies only to the contiguous United States.
No additional discounts or coupons can apply