The Original PetStep Folding 70″ Pet Ramp is the perfect accessory to help pets climb in and out of the back of vehicles or a swimming pool as well as on and off tables/furniture such as exam tables, sofas, beds or even up and down stairs with ease. This ramp has a gentle slope that provides assistance to pets who are elderly or injured and cannot leap onto high surfaces.
The dog ramp is made from fiberglass reinforced plastic, which makes it both sturdy and durable. The ramp has several safety features including a unique non-slip ridged surface that is not found on other ramps. This surface is soft on pets paws and helps pets maintain grip and traction. Plus there are no materials used such as carpet, tape, or sandpaper that can trap in odors. A soft heavy duty rubber universal non-slip footing is found on each end that fits vehicles and edges. The ramp opens and closes with ease by simply unstrapping the locking spring mounted on one end of the ramp.
This lightweight (18½ lbs) portable ramp can be folded in half and has molded ergonomic handles built in on each side making it easy to carry and store. Easy to setup and low on maintenance, this ramp can be cleaned with soap and water. The total weight capacity for this ramp is 500 lbs. (for use with animals only).
To use, simply unfold the ramp and prop one end against a truck bed, vet table, or top step. Animals can walk up or down at a gentle incline, instead of struggling, jumping, or being lifted. The base of this ramp maintains traction which helps secure the ramp in place as pets use it to climb up or down. With its sturdy structure and rubberized surface, the ramp helps reduce arthritis and dysplasia pain, lowers the chances of injury, and cuts down on back strain.
- Unique soft non-slip rubberized walking surface- no sandpaper or carpet
- Opens and closes quickly and with ease (no hardware required)
- Perfect for pets that are newborns, seniors, injured or otherwise unable to jump up or down (not intended for human use)
- Ramp can support up to 500 lbs (animal use only)
- Available in two colors, graphite/gray or khaki/beige
- Ramp measures 70″(L) x 17″(W)
- Folds in half (37″L x 17″W x 5¾”H)
- Ramp weighs 18½ pounds
- Will not rust or corrode and can be cleaned with soap and water
- Made of advanced composite plastic and fiberglass
- Allows your pet to enter/exit the back of your vehicle or trailer as well as get on/off tables/furniture such as exam tables, sofas or beds, or climb up/down stairs without having to jump
- 5 year warranty
- Universal non-slip grip fits all vehicles and edges
- Great for use with vehicles, staircases, and furniture
- Soft on paws
- Superior traction in wet or dry conditions
PetStep Swimming Pool Leg Kit
Allow your pets access to the pool with ease. The PetStep swimming pool leg kit connects to your existing PetStep folding ramp (ramp sold separately) to let your pet walk in and out of the pool.
This kit contains two (2) 23.5″ aircraft aluminum legs with rubber feet, a 10″ stabilizing brace, plus 8 (eight) fiddle screws- three (3) per leg and two (2) for the brace which makes for quick and easy installation.
Simply insert the legs into the bottom of the ramp and attach the stabilizer bar from the ends of the legs using the screws provided. Place the curved section of the ramp on the side of the pool and place the legs into the pool at the shallow end. The aluminum legs are hollow, which allows them to fill with water, holding the ramp in place. The ramp legs have rubber feet to keep it in place as well as to protect the pool bottom.
We recommend that the pool legs should not be left in chlorine or salt water pools for days at a time. Hosing the pool legs down on a regular basis will reduce the potential oxidation that could result from the extensive exposure to chlorine or other chemicals.
Take a look at the Pool Leg Kit Instruction Sheet for details on how to use this product.
- Assists your dog in gaining access in and out of the pool
- Includes: two (2) 23.5″ aircraft aluminum legs with rubber feet and eight (8) fiddle screws for simple and quick installation
- Rubber feet on the legs protect your pool and provide excellent grip
- Hollowed legs are designed to fill with water, securing a strong base for your dog as they access the ramp
- Pool must have between 3½ feet and 5½ feet from pool edge to pool floor
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
No additional discounts or coupons can apply