Take a quick video of your pet using the ramp, then submit your video here to enter for a chance to win a $100 eGift Card to Chewy! Whether it be on the go in your vehicle, at home, or in a pool, wherever your pet uses it the most we want to see them in action!
All Contest Entrants will receive 20% OFF the entire store at PetStep.com upon contest submission.
Fill out the submission form below by January 23, 2021 to enter.
*See full contest rules below.
Please read these Official Rules before entering this PetStep® Video Contest (the “Contest”). By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all the eligibility requirements below.
Contest void where prohibited by law. Subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Directors, officers, members, managers, and employees of Handi Products International, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and any of its respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising, promotional, public relations, and fulfillment agencies, consultants, legal counsel, website providers, webmasters, and immediate family members (spouses, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and “step” child, wherever they may live) of each are not eligible to win any prize. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated below.
- Contest Period: The Contest starts at 12:00:01 a.m. CT on December 17, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on January 17, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received during the Contest Period and meet other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Sponsor’s or its designee’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
- How to Enter: To enter, complete the following during the Contest Period: Take a video of your pet using a PetStep® Ramp. This contest applies to all PetStep® Ramp products. Pet ramp products other than the brand of PetStep® used in the videos will be disqualified from entry. In order to submit a valid video entry you must briefly explain yours and your pet’s positive experience in using the ramp. Contest entries can be submitted above.
- Video entries must be submitted by adults over the age of 18 via our website at the form link only.
- The video and all comments, suggestions, graphics, ideas (including product and advertising ideas), and other information or materials you submit to Handi Products International Inc. through this web site will become and remain the exclusive property of Handi Products International Inc., including any future rights associated with such submissions, even if these terms and conditions are later modified or terminated. This means that you disclaim any proprietary rights in such submissions, and you acknowledge Handi Products International Inc.’s unrestricted right to use them (or materials or ideas similar to them) in any medium, now and in the future, without notice, compensation or other obligation to you or any other person. It also means Handi Products International Inc. has no obligation to keep your submissions confidential.
- You may enter more than once. If participating in this Contest via your mobile device (which service may only be available via select devices and participating wireless carriers, and is not required to enter), you may be charged for standard data use from your mobile device according to the terms in your wireless service provider’s data plan. Normal airtime and carrier charges and other charges may apply to data use and will be billed on your wireless device bill or deducted from your pre-paid balance. Wireless carrier rates vary, so you should contact your wireless carrier for information on your specific data plan.
- Identity of Entrant: All entries must be submitted by the individual entrant. Bulk or automated entries will be disqualified (including entries made using any script, macro, bot, or promotional service). Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email account.
Selection and Notification of Winner: On or about January 18, 2020, Sponsor will select the name of one grand prize winner from among all eligible entries at Sponsor’s headquarters as listed in Section 15 below. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The potential winner will be notified via email and or phone, on or about January 18, 2020. If the potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
Verification of Potential Winner:
THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR.
- Prize: One grand prize winner will receive a $100 eGift Card to www.chewy.com. The Sponsor or its designee will not replace any lost or stolen prizes once they are in the winner’s possession.
- Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc.: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, entry into the Contest constitutes permission to use your name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded the prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Contest, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Contest.
- Intellectual Property Notice: PetStep® is a registered trademark of Handi Products International, Inc. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright ©2020 by the Handi Products International, Inc.. All rights reserved.
- General Conditions: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Sponsor: Handi Products International, Inc. | 5600 99th Ave, Unit A • Kenosha, WI 53144
This Privacy and Security Statement describes the privacy practices of PetStep® and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, brands and other HandiProducts companies (“HandiProducts”, “our”, or “we”). It applies to our interactions with our customers and visitors, including, but not limited to:
- Use of our websites, including mobile websites
- Visits to our stores or attendance at one of our events
- Use of our applications for mobile phones, tablets or other smart devices
- Phone and email communications
- Social media interactions on our websites and other third party websites like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Viewing our online advertisements or emails
Information We Collect
We may collect the names and user names of our customers and other visitors.
Additionally, we may collect your purchase history, billing and shipping addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other digital contact information. We may also collect information that you provide us about others.
When you make a purchase we collect your payment information, including information from your credit or debit card, check, PayPal account or gift card.
When you return a product to our stores or request a refund or exchange, we may collect information from you and ask you to provide your government issued ID. We use the information we collect from you and capture off of your government issued ID to help prevent fraud.
We may collect information about products or services you like, reviews you submit, or where you shop. We might also collect information like your age or gender.
If you use our mobile websites or applications, we may collect location data obtained from your mobile device’s GPS. If you use our websites, we may collect location data obtained from your IP address. We use this location data to find our nearest store to you, product availability at our stores near you and driving directions to our stores.
If you use our websites, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We might track the pages you visit, look at what website you came from, or what website you visit when you leave us. We collect this information using the tracking tools described here.
How Information is Collected
We collect information directly from you. The following are a few examples of when we collect information from you:
- During website or survey registration
- In connection with an online or in-store purchase
- If you use an online forum, submit a question or answer to our Product Q & A or provide us with comments or reviews
- If you upload a photo or other digital content through one of our websites or applications
- If you register for a loyalty program or apply for a PetSTEP® credit card or a home improvement loan
- If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest, clinic or workshop
- If you rent equipment or vehicles or request warranty or other information
- If you return a product or use a rebate
- If you request we send you an electronic copy of your in-store receipt
- In connection with your interactions with us as a registered user of our websites
We Collect Information From You Passively
We may use tracking tools like browser cookies, flash cookies, and web beacons. We may get information about you from third party business partners, like an updated address from a shipping vendor. We may collect information about you from a friend. For example, if your friend purchases something for us to send to you.
We Collect Information From Affiliates of PetSTEP®
We may get information about you from a company controlled by, or under common control with, PetSTEP® (our “Affiliates”).
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for our business purposes, including: to respond to your questions and requests.
- Fulfilling orders or providing services
- Entering you into a sweepstakes or sending you prizes you might have won
- Registering you for a particular website, loyalty program, or extended warranty service or providing you with information regarding such programs or services
- Responding to a product or service review
To Improve our Products and Services
We may use your information to make website or product and service improvements.
To Look at Website Trends and Customer Interests
We might use your information to customize your experience with us. We may also combine information we get from you with information about you we have received from third parties to assess trends and interests.
For Security Purposes
We may use your information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites. For example, we might use cameras in our stores to track store traffic or our stock.
For our Marketing
In certain circumstances, we may send you communications about special PetSTEP® promotions or offers. For example, if you have registered on a website and indicated you want to receive this information or if you gave us your information in one of our stores. We may also notify you of new website features or product and service offerings. If permitted, we may also send information about offers from our Affiliates and other companies we think you might find interesting. To manage our communications with you, follow the instructions in the Your Privacy Preferences section below.
To Communicate with you About your Account or our Relationship
For Other Uses We May Disclose to You.
We may share your information for our business purposes and as legally required or permitted, including: with third parties who perform services on our behalf.
We share information with our service providers, such as our delivery service providers who ship and deliver your online orders. We might also authorize our service providers to collect information on our behalf. Some service providers may be located outside of the United States. We might also share information with the vendors and manufacturers of our products and services to respond to your reviews and questions.
Data Sharing for Catalog Mailings
We may share your name, address and transactional information about products you have purchased from our catalogs with third party companies so that you may receive future catalog offerings about products and services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to have your information shared with third party companies for this purpose, please see the section below entitled Your Privacy Preferences.
With any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if all or part of our business is sold we may sell our customer list as part of that transaction. If we think we have to in order to comply with the law. For example, we will disclose information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also disclose information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it.
With our Business Partners
For example, we might share information with one of our Affiliates or a business partner who is running a joint promotion with us or who provides a product or service in partnership with us.
To Protect Us
For example, we will disclose information if we suspect fraud. We will also share information as part of an investigation.
At your Direction
For example, if you ask us to provide your information to a third-party to facilitate the resolution of a dispute.
Our Sites and Children
Our websites and mobile applications are not created for children. To our knowledge we do not collect information online from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and think we have information about your child, please email email@example.com. To learn more about how to protect your child online, visit the FTC’s website. You may also want to read the helpful information about children and privacy that the FTC provides by clicking here.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you live in California and have an established business relationship with us, you can request a list of the personal information we have shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. We will also give you a list of the third parties that have received your information. You can make a request one time each year.
To exercise your rights, you can email us or write to us at the address below. Mention in your letter that you are making a “California Shine the Light” inquiry. We will respond within 30 days.
When you place orders on our websites, all of your order information, including your credit card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of our websites from capturing and viewing your personal information.
While we use industry standard means to protect our websites and your information, the Internet is not 100% secure. The measures we use are appropriate for the type of information we collect. We cannot promise that your use of our websites or mobile applications will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. Online access to your personal information is protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not share your password.
Our websites contain links to third party websites. If you click on one of those links, you will be taken to websites we do not control. This Privacy and Security Statement does not apply to the information practices of those websites. You should read the privacy policies of other websites carefully. We are not responsible for third party websites.
If you have additional questions you can call us at 1-800-876-7267, fax us at 1-847-816-8866, or reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at:
Attention: Privacy Official Customer Care
510 North Ave.
Libertyville, IL 60048
Changes to this Privacy and Security Statement
Effective Date: January 1, 2004
Last Revision Date: July 24, 2014
From time to time we may change our privacy policies. We will notify you of any material changes to our Privacy and Security Statement by posting an updated copy on our website. Please check our website periodically for updates.
Our Tracking Techniques
Tracking Tools We Use
We collect personal and other information about users over time and across different websites when you use this website or service. We also have third parties that collect personal information this way. We or our vendors use several common online tracking tools to collect this information. These may include browser and flash cookies. We may also use web beacons and similar technologies. We use these tools:
- To track new visitors to our websites
- To recognize returning customers
- To store your password if you are registered on our website
- To provide you with advertising content in which we think you will be interested. As part of this customization, we may observe your behaviors on this website or on other websites. We may also get information about your browsing history from our trusted business partners and vendors
- So we can better understand our audience, our customers, our website visitors, and their respective interests
PetSTEP® Terms of Service
Access to and use of this PetSTEP® site is subject to the following terms and conditions and the laws of the United States of America.
Copyright© PetSTEP® 1998-2014. All rights reserved. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software and other materials on this site are owned by PetSTEP® and affiliated companies or are included with permission of the relevant owner. References to affiliates or affiliated companies shall include all members of Handi-Products, Inc.
You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site. No other license or right is granted.
All content included on or comprising the Site, including information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material (collectively “Content”), is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is protected as a collective work under U.S. and international copyright laws, and PetSTEP® owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of all Content. You may use the Site and the Content only for noncommercial, personal use. You must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in any Site material you use, and you may not modify or alter the material, copy or post the material on any network computer, or broadcast the material in any media.
Unless we separately give you permission, you may not copy, scrape, frame, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, lease or rental of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
The PetSTEP® logos and other trademarks on the Site are the property of their respective owners and are owned by, licensed to, or, where required, used with permission by PetSTEP® and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner.
The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. Neither PetSTEP® nor any affiliates shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
All comments, suggestions, graphics, ideas (including product and advertising ideas), and other information or materials you submit to PetSTEP® through this web site will become and remain the exclusive property of PetSTEP®, including any future rights associated with such submissions, even if these terms and conditions are later modified or terminated. This means that you disclaim any proprietary rights in such submissions, and you acknowledge PetSTEP®’s unrestricted right to use them (or materials or ideas similar to them) in any medium, now and in the future, without notice, compensation or other obligation to you or any other person. It also means PetSTEP® has no obligation to keep your submissions confidential.
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this site as and when we consider it appropriate and without notice.
At various points throughout the site you may be offered automatic links to other internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this site. This does not indicate that PetSTEP® or affiliates are necessarily associated with any of these other sites or their owners. Whilst it is the intention of PetSTEP® that you should find these other sites of interest, neitherPetSTEP®, nor affiliates, nor their or their affiliates’ officers, employees and agents shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other sites or any information contained in them, none of which have been verified or endorsed by PetSTEP® or affiliates. If at any time you find that you have accessed another site you may return to this site by clicking on the “backwards” arrow, or by keying in the domain address of PetSTEP®.
We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other Site content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Prices and promotions are subject to change, and may vary. We cannot confirm the availability or price of an item until you place your order. Despite our best efforts, rarely an item in our catalog may not be available, the offer may have been misstated, or an item may be mispriced. For any of these reasons, we may cancel your order or we may contact you for instructions on the order.
Any and all product photography is for display purposes only. The product received may be slightly different in design.